Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Is This Gross Incompetence or the Planned Path to Single-Payer Health Care? - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Is This Gross Incompetence or the Planned Path to Single-Payer Health Care? - The Rush Limbaugh Show: "RUSH: I want to go back to something that I've said repeatedly in the past few months, but I think Obama's press conference yesterday adds some weight to this.  My belief is that the details, the minutia of any of this, do not interest Obama.  I don't think he really cares.  I don't think he cares if people are gonna have trouble signing up.  I don't think he cares what it's gonna end up costing anybody.  That's not what this is about.  Oh, he'll act like it, but one of the reasons why -- let's be honest.  I assume almost all of you have real-world business experience to one degree or another, and in every circumstance, let's take Obama at his word and let's say that this is the thing that he really loves.  I mean, that's the impression that he's given."

'via Blog this'

No comments: